Two-axis heads with KESSLER spindles and motors
Intelligent systems: KESSLER heads think ahead – Head line
Applications with high requirements need a reliable partner. KESSLER 2-axis heads provide a compact and rigid design with high flexibility for numerous applications within your machine.
KESSLER’s latest torque motor generation achieves a high dynamic which is required especially when milling very intricate and narrow workpiece contours.
High positioning accuracy, high clamping force and a large tilting angle ensure that precise results are achieved in 5-axis machining.
KESSLER also offers compatible spindles for use with our 2-axis heads, to fulfill your machining needs.
The right head for every position:
KESSLER 2-axis heads available from MINI to MEDIUM + Quick Axis Change (QAC)
- Individual configurability due to modular design
- Reliable skilled partner - for 2-axis heads, spindles and motors
- High clamping torque in the C-axis
- High maximum torque
- High accuracy Secondary cooling in the C-axis reduces the heat input in the headstock to a minimum
- Very maintenance friendly Wear parts can be easily replaced on site
- Spindles are optionally available with shaft clamping for turning operations
- Robust design with monolithic fork
- Precise machining results - due to high positioning accuracy
- High flexibility - and suitability for numerous applications
- High productivity due to high tilting speed
- High clamping torque in the A-axis
- High dynamics due to the newest generation of powerful COOLMOTION® motors
- High degree of operational safety thanks to LEDs due to optimal illumination of the tool intervention
- High productivity thanks to high-torque motor spindles
- With new spindle-generation MT + P LINE
- With Quick Connect Cartridge (QCC)*
*does not apply to MT80 and MT600