Spindle service, spindle repair, one-stop service solutions
Service is a matter of trust! As a specialist for spindle service and a partner to the machine tool manufacturing industry, KESSLER provides its customers with a wide range of integrated services.
By using the same equipment worldwide – from the workbench to the tools, KESSLER ensures consistent quality at the highest standard. Put your trust in the expertise and experience of more than 90 years of forward-looking development work.
Rely on the service team at KESSLER for full support with its detailed process and fault analysis, repair service, spindle replacement assistance or whenever you need spare parts. Whatever your needs, you will always profit from our fast reaction times, optimum price-performance ratio and maximum quality
standards for products and services.
- A reliable partner for your service needs
– expertise directly from the manufacturer
- Access to original spare parts
- Repairs within the original assembly process
- Worldwide presence
- On-site expert support
Express repair in 5-10 days*
- Initial check and disassembly
with diagnosis within 24 hours
- Quote with delivery date
within 48 hours
- Germany-wide delivery
before 11:00 a.m. on the next workday
- Express delivery throughout
Europe, max. 2 workdays available
- Parameter checks
- Lubrication checks
- Hydraulic and pneumatic connection checks
- Mechanical checks (concentricity, drawing-in force)
- Oscillation checks
Spare part management
- Original spare parts directly from KESSLER
- Customer-oriented service solutions
- Longer spindle service life due to original spare parts
Spindle maintenance case
- Available to order from
Franz Kessler GmbH
Tel.: +49 7582 809 - 180
… at optimum fine-tuning of our products
Only those who take a closer look know the ins and outs of their products.
KESSLER has the very latest state of the art measurement technology for testing its components under operational conditions. The application analysis in realistic processes enables us to provide optimum service at the customer site and in our "Technology Center".