Tasks and Responsibilities
- Organization and handling of projects for product introduction at the customer's premises
- Customer liason and support of our key customers in Italy and in Italian-speaking Switzerland
- Development and support of long-term customer/supplier relationships
- Enhanced usage of cross-selling potentials
- Advising customers on the selection and use of our products and identifying innovation potential for our products
- Independent handling of price and contract negotiations
- New acquisition of potential customers
- Permanent contract employment
- Attractive, performance-related payment
- Scope for dealing with matters independently and responsibly
- Long-term perspective in a modern and constantly growing company
- Ideally completed studies in mechanical or electrical engineering or a comparable qualification gained through experience, based on many years of professional experience in the technical field, preferably supplemented by business management experience.
- Sales experience of complex components in machine tool construction or in the relevant field or respectively experience in the design, project management or sales of machine tools.
- Very good knowledge of Italian in word or native speaker (Italian), English communication skills and preferably German communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, systematic approach, assertiveness as well as high professional competence, distinct ability to approach people and to find access to business partners.
We look forward to your complete job application documents. This should include a cover letter, a photograph and a biography. Please enter additional information about your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.